Summit Your VOTE today for new " Member of the Month for February" -->  Check Here to Vote

Sign in to follow this  
BLEACH

How to crack server ?

Question

BLEACH    0

Hey,
Can someone explain me how to crack my cod2 server ? Im not hosting it on my cpu, i bought it from provider and they refuse to crack it so i have to do it myself but i don't know how... ;/

Edited by BLEACH

4 answers to this question

exzz    191

Don't they (pukawka) provide a ftp website where you can change that and many more options? If none of these comments helped you, I would keep this one for private wars or CG and create one cracked each time you wanna play with your friends over here - https://fshost.me/request

BLEACH    0

I sent a ticket to pukawka support but they replied that they don't crack servers and i have to do it on my own by replacing cod2_lnxded with it's cracked version but it doesn't seem to work. When i replaced it i still could see guids using /pb_power so i tried to restart sever. When i restarted server it went down and i couldn turn it on so i reinstalled it... but when i reinstall serv all files including cod2_lnxded reseting to default ;/

Edited by BLEACH

exzz    191

I have luxhosting server atm and if I wanna change that I do it from their website ftp. Sorry.