News Ticker
  • [UdSSR] News
  • Check out our Discord and TeamSpeak3 channels
  • Caught cheater on server? Post ban request or ask any admin for help
  • If you have any questions feel free to use "contact us" form below main page

Welcome to UdSSR Clan

Welcome to UdSSR Clan, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of UdSSR Clan by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If you have any questions feel free to use "contact us" form below this page

Sign in to follow this  
GabbaGandalf

Why is ppsh allowed on sd?

You don't like? i really like the random headshots with 71 bullets of pure hate

• Haha 1

Decrease of the ammo capacity to 30/35 would defiantly make it more equal to the rest of the weapons

That's just the standard value. This value is set in the Pam Mod. A change would mean that every player would have to download the mod again. 

There is no map in the normal map rotation on which the PPSH is available, which means it doesn't make much sense.

5 hours ago, Ki1Lu said:

That's just the standard value. This value is set in the Pam Mod. A change would mean that every player would have to download the mod again. 

There is no map in the normal map rotation on which the PPSH is available, which means it doesn't make much sense.

Yes that is correct.

And we don't want that.... It will decrease player count due to / the download. = So topic Locked / No changes will be made stays as it is. ( in worse case we can just disable manually) not perm even in config.

I don't get it how people can get so easly annoyed by such things that have been there for the last 12 years. I'm a skilled player, maybe thats the case, but I don't get annoyed by noobs spraying with their ppsh all the way. If you know how to face such players, you'll kill them easly. Maybe decreasing bullets to 32 would be an option or swapping PPSH with Thompson, but that means people have to download the new file again which we probably don't wanna have.