News Ticker
  • [UdSSR] News
  • Check out our Discord and TeamSpeak3 channels
  • Caught cheater on server? Post ban request or ask any admin for help
  • If you have any questions feel free to use "contact us" form below main page

Welcome to UdSSR Clan

Welcome to UdSSR Clan, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of UdSSR Clan by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If you have any questions feel free to use "contact us" form below this page

Sign in to follow this  
FaZeR

S&D Rifle Limit?

Sniper limit per team   

21 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. S&D Sniper limit per team

• 1x Sniper / Per Team ( as its set ) Leave it as it is
    • 2x Snipers / Per Team ( add 1 more )

So The Reason Im Writing This Topic is Due To The Sniper Limit on S&D

So Far Our Current Sniper Limit Is Set To "1" Just Wanted To make A Topic To See What  Fits For Our Server 

If We Should Add Additional Sniper Per Team "2" Per Team.

Please VOTE 

2x Snipers Per Team

OR
1x Sniper Per Team (as it is set) 

Best Regards,

FaZeR.

• Like 1

@FaZeR  Good post!

Well as it goes from me how i look at it , i simply am " un-decited" at this very moment. However i wouldn't mind having 2x per team , but sometimes it seems to much if u think about it & at other  sometimes it feels like we could use 1x more to the team due to more people  get a chance to use it ( which is most important ) some people wont give up , but most do for others.  I will wait with me vote

I think currently we should leave it at the limit of "1". If the server has more than 20 people more often and longer, I would also say that "2" per team is better.

But now it stood, vote for "1".

• OK 1

2 hours ago, Ki1Lu said:

I think currently we should leave it at the limit of "1". If the server has more than 20 people more often and longer, I would also say that "2" per team is better.

today it was 11v10 :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ki1Lu said:

@FaZeR  However  if the server has alot of people on the server " like we had today almost hitting 30 ,  or even little less but lets say " its just packed " and you feel like 2x can be used be each team you can manually change it via rcon i will sent you the command but than when it lowers just change it to 1 or before leaving the server ;)

• OK 2

6 to 3

Should be neough to keep it at 1 sniper per team.

If the limit will be changed with cmd due to high player count please reset the count from 2 to 1 beforte leaving server. TY

• Like 1

1 per team.otherwise hard camping will be on server.as u know @Fight^er we already tried this in our best time before but it was idea.tbh almost all new suggestions we tested before)

• Like 1

Rcon Command For Admins for Sniper Limit per " TEAM "  Use only if server is packed / populated with players.

Note: Please Change back to " 1 " when server is on low players or when leaving server while on low.

/rcon set scr_sniper_limit "2"

• Like 1

On 23.12.2018 at 8:54 PM, Fight^er said:

Rcon Command For Admins for Sniper Limit per " TEAM "  Use only if server is packed / populated with players.

Note: Please Change back to " 1 " when server is on low players or when leaving server while on low.

y its the best way. 1 per team as default and u can change to 2 when server is packed,ofc if players voted for this.this way we may get some more activity

• Like 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this