News Ticker
  • [UdSSR] News
  • "Member of the month" voting is opened. Choose a guy who deserves it!
  • WAWA tourney is opened! Choose your opponent

Welcome to UdSSR Clan

Welcome to UdSSR Clan, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of UdSSR Clan by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If you have any questions feel free to use "contact us" form below this page

BooM

[SOLVED] Steam issues. Can't run COD2

Hello friends !

I bay cod2 on steam but i can not start the game...i read all post on steam about that problem but im not solve problem....who now what i must to do...i have windows10 but i can not start like windows 7 or other....this is shit....i try to make it last 2 monts and my friends is try to help but nothing....maybe someone had same problem...i want to back in game to hit some asses xD hahah

Thanks all!

Yeah...im try windows xp, windows 7 but nothing want to work...Here in Germany is problem to download all pirats programs and others....in Croatia  i can make what i want...there is free...but i will go there for 3 monts -.-.... there i have cod2 and all of windows...but only i dont know if i use pirat cod2 maybe here can find my and then i will pay for it 🙄

Could you provide some more information? Like a picture of what error are you getting etc.

my cod won't start if i dont plug in my headset. Maybe u can have a look at that?

@exzz  when i try to start game the show my picture on cod2 and after 5 sec he go out from the game

@Nashua  im try it, but nothing -.-

• Start CoD2 as Admin
  • Plugin your headset from back to front and vice-versa
  • Reinstall
  • Set compatibility mode to Windows XP SP3
  • Install Patch 1.3
  • Crack the game

Really best way to resolve this issue , with 1,2,3 is simply if someone sents you all the files , and for you simply to replace them with your current ones ( note the person must have windows 7 ) and your cod2 will work like a charm right away @BooM

• trow your pc out of your window
  • pick new parts for a new pc
  • build new pc
  • Install cod2
  • if not works. ur doomed for life.
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fight^er said:

Really best way to resolve this issue , with 1,2,3 is simply if someone sents you all the files , and for you simply to replace them with your current ones ( note the person must have windows 7 ) and your cod2 will work like a charm right away @BooM

Im not sure if the steam version will work like what i wrote above , due to ( steam account ) etc... But i'm going to sent you my entire Cod2 Folder ( i have windows 7 )  and give it a try just change your Name from Fight^er to your own inside cod2 game or directly in config.

I know it works with non steam users ,  direct files from person who have hard copy of cod2 installed. But we'll give it a try wit the steam @BooM

@Nashua  its a new bro hahha payed 1000 euro Xd

Is not fixed bro... i take my first cd from Croatia but i can not play also...maybe is problem with my pc.... :/

6 hours ago, Alex10Hartmann said:

@FaZeR @DroX I remember u have win10.can u help @BooM?

No bro  As others said plugin headsets and changing compatibility setting that's what worked for me and drox idk any other solution better install Windows 7 because windows8/8.1 have same shit!

I had same prob like u but I had win8.1 and I have non steam game so copied the game folder from my laptop 

Btw try to run game with every compatibility mode 

I will instal windows 7 on my comp 😀

Better solution install win 7

no dont. just for cod2 it is silly. some people can run it on win10 so you should too in theory

@GabbaGandalf Im try bro....i change everiting, im see a lot of videos on youtube and some guys can play but i still can not play...

@BooM you have Windows 10 correct ?? just to refresh my mind?

@FaZeR Didn't you had the same problem , on your windows 10 and you copied the folder from your cod2 that was installed on your laptop which ran windows 7 and it than ran on the windows 10   ( the game folder that you copied from the windows 7 where cod2 was installed ?

give him the folder ? zip it upload it and give him the link?   see if that works i'm going to help you out and well fix it @BooM keep your self posted here on the forum!  well get it to work

it Wont Work Bro i have Cracked Game.. :(