News Ticker
  • [UdSSR] News
  • Check out our Discord and TeamSpeak3 channels
  • Caught cheater on server? Post ban request or ask any admin for help
  • If you have any questions feel free to use "contact us" form below main page

Welcome to UdSSR Clan

Welcome to UdSSR Clan, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of UdSSR Clan by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If you have any questions feel free to use "contact us" form below this page

Sign in to follow this  
HyperX Gamer

250 fps

Hey guys,

as there is server policy to use max 250 fps and it's hard to track that, i would suggest to implement warning and autokicking on servers.

I think it's on sparta's server that they have this. If u have more than 250, u get error but can stil play. After minute u get second error. After 3rd u get kicked with message, fps over allowed or something like that.

I think it's nice feature.

• Like 1

Im not sure if it's sparta. When i find that server again i will do screenshot. But yea, that's the case. If u set fps on more than 250 u get warning. When i find it i'll post update

Found server: 158.58.172.25:28962 SPARTA's server.

Now it is not autokicking, but auto changing fps to max allowed. Changed it to 333 and it fixed it itself.

CoD2MP_s 2018-07-19 21-09-56-05.jpg

@Alex10Hartmann i'm not sure. How to check that? I see that console is all time empty. That's the first time 4 me. So i cant check that way.

Tryed to use cheat (im ashamed). But didnt know how to check otherwise. Well it autokicked me. So i presume, it has PB?

But in my cod 2 settings it's disabled.

Edited by HyperX Gamer

I think its just a message , its not any kind of script that relates to an automatic ( Warning + Kick ) If higher than 250 , its just a plain server message.

I have no clue what it is. Either Punkbuster and cvars added or something else. I'm not into coding if it is.

This is not codding.. Its just a message and players think that they sure do it :P 

Not really. There is server message warning about max fps. Then server automaticly changes your fps to 250. Someone should try it to comfirm. But i dont know about pb. If its on or not couse console is not showing anything 

found probably how we can set it. dvar enforcer. atm it forces only snaps < server's sv_fps.but i still dunno what to type in pam dvar enforcer file to force fps to 250

http://modsonline.com/Forums-top-62077.html

if any1 has got good knowledge in scripting then help) i dont think its so hard but idk how to do it.anyway this link above usefull

@Ki1Lu @urby6300 @Hinz

It kicks for higher fps. back than played with aytee on sparta servers some times. it sets your fps automaticly to 250 if it is higher. if you set it back to lets say 333 it kicks you

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this