News Ticker
  • [UdSSR] News
  • Check out our Discord and TeamSpeak3 channels
  • Caught cheater on server? Post ban request or ask any admin for help
  • If you have any questions feel free to use "contact us" form below main page

Welcome to UdSSR Clan

Welcome to UdSSR Clan, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of UdSSR Clan by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If you have any questions feel free to use "contact us" form below this page

GOATSE

Rifle server

Hi guys,

Did you know that this https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/31.186.250.244:28964/ server has only rifle weapons but there are a lot of people playing on it? I just wondering why our server was almost always empty... What do you think about this? Maybe someone knows how to change this situation? 

PS

Sorry for my English... 

I realy like the idea of the rifle only gamemode. I think is also a great idea to make one of the servers into a rifle only gamemode.

Back in the old days Toujane rifle only servers were VERY populair. and now they are also populair.

And still now there are a few server with rifle only and there are always people in it.

in my opinion 1 server should be a Toujane rifle only server. maybe with a voting system after every game to choose the gamemode.

/Nashua

21 minutes ago, Nashua said:

in my opinion 1 server should be a Toujane rifle only server. maybe with a voting system after every game to choose the gamemode.

I have to agree. Only Toujane TDM/DM with Rifle and Scoped Rifle.

17 minutes ago, Alex10Hartmann said:

@GOATSE @Nashua  veteran rifle server has shitty mod in it

That's true. That's why I don't like playing there.

Edited by GOATSE

I think I can find some mod with rifles ;) if you decide it :) 

its good idea..

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Alex10Hartmann said:

@GOATSE @Nashua  veteran rifle server has shitty mod in it

True that mate!,

but there are also some nice ones i guess.

@GOATSE  there is no big deal to set rifle server with pam mod right now but i dont think activity will be good anyway. @RaseL promised to send me new mod tho. and y try is try. if u guys think this will improve activity then i'm for it

9 hours ago, Alex10Hartmann said:

@GOATSE  there is no big deal to set rifle server with pam mod right now but i dont think activity will be good anyway. @RaseL promised to send me new mod tho. and y try is try. if u guys think this will improve activity then i'm for it

So I guess it's your decision.

On 7/15/2018 at 11:00 PM, Alex10Hartmann said:

@RaseL  ye why not.send me if u have smthg.pm here or discord

Pam has a rifle only mode iirc, if not, just alter the available weapons and you're fine. 

4 hours ago, Nashua said:

@argonaut @Alex10Hartmann I think the problem with the PAM mod is that u can't choose every rifle like if u play @ toujane u can't choose the mosin or springfield.

It's really no big deal to enable all the rifles though, takes like 2 minutes to open up the pam mod, alter the files and restarting the server with the altered version. 

• Like 1

@argonaut im tired,lazy and not in mood.ok u found out it doesnt take too long xdd)) anyway sunday soon.as i promised ill take a look P.i think i will merge wawa and new maps and will set rifle server instead of wawa.so wawa map will be available on new maps server.fighter thinks increasing servers may cause lags.tho im not sure.we have enough free ram and not worst host....idk.anyway servers empty most time.wont be a problem

12 hours ago, Alex10Hartmann said:

@argonaut im tired,lazy and not in mood.ok u found out it doesnt take too long xdd)) anyway sunday soon.as i promised ill take a look P.i think i will merge wawa and new maps and will set rifle server instead of wawa.so wawa map will be available on new maps server.fighter thinks increasing servers may cause lags.tho im not sure.we have enough free ram and not worst host....idk.anyway servers empty most time.wont be a problem

how many servers do we have now? I would drop the custom map server entirely, hardly anyone ever plays it, and if someone plays it, it's usually someone from us, you can just gather together on the war server and put the custom map on there and load it and you can have some fun there.

1 tdm server, 1 dm server (I'd drop the all weapons server, as activity is completely gone as the girls rather play rifle only nowadays unfortunately), 1 sd server and 1 war server, that's all you really need. Right now I'd say you have too many servers for the activity that we have.

40 minutes ago, Alex10Hartmann said:

@GOATSE @argonaut @Nashua  what about map rotation? i ve set rifle server instead of new maps. u can still play new maps on wawa server bcs i made mappack before 5 mb

@argonaut do u know which files r needed to edit to get all rifles on both sides?

no map rotation.

just alter the weapon/faction files

Edited by argonaut

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.